Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Things I Loved This Week



Around the Web

Four Disney background artists draw a tree in their own unique styles. The video is about 16 minutes long, but it's definitely worth the watch, especially if you are an artist or animator or someone who appreciates them.

An interesting psychological study by Arthur Aron about love involves asking increasingly personal questions and staring into each other's eyes. "Most of us think of love as something that happens to us .... [W]hat I like about this study is how it assumes that love is an action."

I've been following the two climbers trying to reach the summit of the Dawn Wall in Yosemite, and they finally made it to the top! This article by National Geographic is the best summary and explanation of what they did and why it's so awesome.

The Golden Globes this year were amazing for women! Levo League covers a few female success stories from the awards show.

Instagram Finds

My favorite Instagram photos from this week came from the following: 




Not following me on Instagram yet? Check out my photos here. Let me know you followed, and I'll follow you back!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...