Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Five Things [03/29/13]

1. There are so many posts I want to make that I don't have pictures for. I sort of wish I carried my camera around and used it more. However, I also don't want to be that person who is always worried about taking pictures and less about living in the moment. It's all about finding that balance, which seems to be a pretty heavy theme in my life lately.





2. I have a slight obsession with nail art, although I'm not very good at it. I wish I could grow my nails out, and be as good as some of my favorite blogs, but I just have fun for myself. If I was really good though, I'd have to come up with some way to make nails/hands/manicure into a Kait-pun.

3. This might be my new favorite website. Have you ever craved food from your hometown or region after moving away. I know I crave pizza and bagels all the time, now that I don't live in the New York City area. Goldbely will deliver your favorites from clear across the country. Too bad the pizza deal is sold out, or I would be all over this.

4. Obviously with the whole Steubenville case, rape has been in the media a lot lately. This article on Thought Catalog really touched me. It spoke of a different side of what we've been hearing, and probably one that a lot more people can relate to. It certainly spoke to me.

5. I finally got an interview! After nine months of applying for jobs, I got a positive response. Maybe my change in cover letter techniques is actually working. I'll let you know how it goes in a couple weeks, but for now, I'm just celebrating the little victories.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh well done on getting the job interview!! First step towards an awesome new job! Hope it goes well for you =D

    Oh my days I totally regret when I don't take photo too and then I don't have them to put on my blog! Its super annoying! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm crossing my fingers.

      And yeah, that's why a lot of the time I end up staging photos just for my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...