Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five Things [06/21/13]

1. It's the First Day of Summer! Happy summer guys! That means it's also National Wear Your Lilly Day, so of course I am. I'm wearing my pink, lace Lilly Pulitzer skirt with a grey tank top and a white and pink polka dot (with hidden Mickeys!) scarf. My toenails are hot pink to match. Here's a picture of me wearing a similar outfit on a cruise ship this past spring.



2. My boyfriend takes me to waterfalls! Y'all already know about my obsession with waterfalls, right? Well, The Boy has taken me out to see two different sets of waterfalls in the last couple weeks. Here's a picture of one, but there's so many more pics to come!



3. Living with roommates is a hassle, but one of mine is leaving for a couple of weeks. Since the other girl who lives here (I'm subletting, and I don't know her at all) never uses the common areas, I pretty much get the kitchen and living room to myself for a little bit. Score!

4. I've had a couple job opportunities lately, but as usual nothing really comes of them. Either I apply and never hear back, or I have an interview and get rejected anyway. I've heard this song before. I've changed my approach a couple times, but I've just gotta keep looking! Eventually something will work out, right?

My other Lilly skirt. I don't know, I was just feeling pink today!

5. I still need to get a dress for B's wedding. I have no clue where to even start. A few mall trips might be necessary! I've been online window shopping, but even that hasn't worked out for the last few weeks. I just can't find the perfect dress. It has to coordinate with magenta, and I want something that's not my typical 50's sundress style. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...