Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nailed It: Sparkly Baby Pink

Time for another post about my nail polish obsession!


I was looking for more neutral shades when I stumbled upon this gorgeous milky baby pink. It's Sinful Colors, so you know it's going to be easy on the wallet.


The shade is called Easy Going, and it's a creamy though a bit streaky. I used two coats and it dried fine, though. I paired it with Revlon Heavenly for a subtle glitter gradient.


The pairing is romantic and classy, perfect for dressing up or down in the summertime. I love the way the sun catches on the squares and hexes in the glitter, so you can really see the colors: subtle peaches, pinks, greens, and blues.



I'm interested to pair both of these individually with my Revlon Whimsical, to see how they work together. However, this current pairing is a potential set for B's wedding next month: subtle, yet pretty, and complementary to her wedding color of magenta.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...