Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Five Things [08/16/13]

1. Well, I got offered a job and I'm moving to Arizona! It's going to be quite a change for this northeastern girl, but hey, it could be exciting and fun. It's definitely going to be an adventure, right? Moving will be better than being stuck subletting and crashing on couches while looking for work.





2. Actually because I'm moving, I've been spending a lot of time packing. Oh, it will be nice to not do that for awhile. However, it's pretty neat to go through some of my old stuff and reminisce

3. I'm super excited about having an apartment all to myself to decorate however I want! Actually, expect lots of decoration posts, because I will be super busy turning wherever I end up living into a home. I've started to follow a few interior design blogs, but I'd love more recommendations if you have favorites!


4. I'm spending the weekend hanging out with some of my extended family on my mother's side, which is always fun! Most of them live in New York, and so this might be the last time I see a lot of them for awhile. I'm excited for the family picnic, and the ongoing competition of potato salad. Aunt Pat's or Grandma's? What recipes does your family argue over or hold in high regard?

5. I'm excited to have an income soon! I know it will be awhile before the money starts to build up in my savings. For a couple months, I'm sure I will be spending most of my cash on getting my apartment perfect and buying furniture, but there are a couple things I'm looking forward to affording - like new clothes when I want to treat myself and finally signing up for OliveBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...