Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Nailed It: Basic French

I didn't post a Five Things this Friday because I had a job interview that took all day.


However, you know I like my fancy, wild nails, and that just wasn't going to fly for an interview. I want them to remember my skills, not my neon green claws, after all. So I decided to go with a classic French.



I used two Sinful Colors nail polishes, a baby pink and a pure white. I painted two coats with the pink, and then a few ours later taped off the tips and painted two coats of the white.


It came out pretty well, but I think next time I'll just use a clear coat or a more sheer pink. This baby pink was fairly opaque, and it may have looked better without.


Or you know, I might just leave the French manicures to the professionals, and just do the fun stuff myself. Although it was fun to do the taped off portion, it ended up being more stressful because I really wanted it to look perfect.


I think it came out fairly well done, though.


As a bonus, here's my in my interview garb, ready to nail it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...