Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Before Pictures

I have been living in my apartment for just over a week now, but before I moved in, I had a completely blank slate. Looking around me now, it's hard to believe that just weeks ago this place was totally empty, and a month ago it wasn't even mine.

Cute little cactus garden out in front of the complex




Since I'm going to be posting some inspiration and pictures of decorating, I thought it would be a good idea for you to see what the place looked like empty. So here are some pictures I took before I moved anything in. The walls were painted yellow in the kitchen already, as maintenance did that for me. However, the counter tops have all been completely replaced since these pictures were taken. Enjoy!

Kitchen and dining area




Living room




Bedroom, without and with bed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...