Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

A Cover Letter (In Animated Gifs)

Hi hiring manager!






I know you've read a lot of these today. You're probably feeling kind of like this:



No worries, though, because I'm here to change it up.



I'm writing to apply for your social networking/blogging/writing/communication position, because I know it's more than just this:



Most companies make their employees feel super bored.



But I want a job with you, because I'm pretty sure I would love coming to work everyday, and I'll wake up like:



Enough about you, though. You probably want to know about me.


First of all, I'm a great communicator and active on social media.


You should probably hire me because I'm a good person, and I won't get in trouble.



Also, I'm really sick of being happy when all my friends get jobs.


If you give me this job, I'll definitely be like this:




instead of this:



Thanks!



Call or email me. Kait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...