Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quick 'n Easy Coffee

I've become one of those people who can't function without their coffee.


When I moved into my apartment for summer, they had all the kitchen basics - except a coffee maker! I didn't want to drop money I don't have on an expensive coffee machine, and I also don't want to acquire new "things" since I'm in a constant state of moving.



So, I bought this new toy for about 3 bucks. You just pour hot water over coffee through a filter. It works pretty well, actually. I was worried I'd have to double brew my coffee, but just once through was enough!


Also, it's a little plastic thing, making it much easier to transport when I eventually move out. I won't have to worry about traveling with a glass coffee pot or something heavy. And, I get to have my coffee every morning. (Or afternoon, really, let's be honest).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...